The Oxford Pershing square scholarship for international students is a fully funded scholarship for graduate students willing to pursue post graduate degree or masters in business administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford.
The Oxford Pershing square scholarship was established in 2014 by the Pershing square foundation with the aim of assisting international students who aspire to pursue their post graduate studies at the Oxford university.
Every year or every academic session, five slots of thisfully funded scholarship program are open and are awarded to outstanding international students by the Pershing square foundation. This scholarship was initiated to support and provide the necessary aid (both financially and non financially) for outstanding international students who have applied, screened and have been selected to be awarded this scholarship to Ace their academic studies successfully for both their masters degree and MBA program.
This scholarship is geared towards grooming students to be able to learn, discover, identify and provide solutions to various world problems on a global scale or scenery.
One very important and special characteristic of the Oxford Pershing square scholarship is that this scholarship offers students the opportunity to bag a masters in business administration (MBA). Whatever course a student has chosen to study would be merged with the MBA studies and students would be bagging a double degree after graduation.
This scholarship offers students varieties of study benefits which includes students studying under professors of their various fields of study. Students would be greatly mentored and provided with their necessary networking needed to achieve their goals. Students would also be provided with opportunities to be part of international projects being carried out by prominent individuals and organizations who are partners of the Pershing square foundation.
The SA’ID business school
The SA’ID business school is a subordinate and partner of the Pershing square foundation. This business school is the major pioneer for the MBA (masters in business administration) program that all awarded scholars are to would be benefitting from. It organizes and holds receptions, conferences and lectures which scholars are mandated to attend. This organized programs help groom and train students through their study period.
All awarded scholars would have access to research resources and study materials from the SA’ID business school. Students would be able to carry out study projects with ease through major assistance and tutorship from the SA’ID business school.
Through the it’s organized conferences and study sessions, the SA’ID business school connects scholars with major prominent inventors, manufacturers and excellent business minded individuals and organizations.
Level of study for the Oxford Pershing square scholarship
This scholarship offers special levels of study for it’s awarded students. Some of the levels of studies provided by this scholarship includes
- A masters degree in their chosen courses
- A masters in business administration (MBA) which is merged to their chosen course.
This means that all awarded students would be studying at a masters level and would be bagging a double degree at the University of Oxford.
Field of studies for the Oxford Pershing square scholarship
This scholarship provides students with varieties of courses to choose from while applying. These courses are outlined below
- Business administration
- Public policy
- Criminology/criminal justice
- Education (child development education)
- Visual, material and museum anthropology
- Cognitive and evolutionary anthropology
- Biodiversity, conservation and management
- Environmental changes and management.
- Education (comparative and cultural education)
- Education (higher education)
- Comparative social policy
- Evidence based social intervention and policy (EBSIP)
- Social history
- International health
- Tropical medcine
- Migration studies
- Social science of the internet
- Social anthropology
- Nature, society and environmental governance
- African studies
- Contemporary Chinese studies
- Japanese studies
- Latin American studies
- Modern south Asian studies
- Russian and East European studies.
Eligibility criteria for the Oxford Pershing square scholarship
The Oxford Pershing square scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship in the United kingdom. For students to be eligible for this scholarship, they must meet with the following eligibility criteria
- All intending scholars must have studied English and must be fluent in English
- Intending scholars must be a registered and legal citizens of their supposed countries.
- Intending scholars must possess leadership potentials which they would be required to demonstrate through experience and motivation
- For students to be eligible for this scholarship, integrity and commitment is key
- Intending scholars should be able to envision world problems and create necessary solutions
- Students must be able to discuss how the Oxford Pershing square scholarship would help them fulfill their objectives.
Please note that the above information must be highlighted in students application essays during their applications.
The application process for this scholarship is quite simple. Intending scholars are to follow this simple rules below
- Intending scholars must submit two(2)written essay 1. For the application for the Oxford Pershing square scholarship 2.An essay for the MBA (masters in business administration)
- Intending scholars are now required to proceed and fill the MBA form and select their choice of course.
Benefit of the Oxford Pershing square scholarship
Award scholars would be rewarded with the following
- Tuition fees
- College fees
- Stipend of £15,609
- Condusive learning environment
- Double degree
Every year, the deadline for this scholarship is January. So this means that students are allowed to apply from the beginning of summer till it elapses in January.
For more information on the scholarship and application form please visit www.scholars4dev.com